Whenever a sales rep submits a remote request form, a team needs to be assigned and approved before the remote shows up on the remote calendar or on the dashboards of the announcer or op.
- Login to SPARC Media Hub using your favourite browser
- Select AdminCP from the sidebar (If you do not see "AdminCP", you do not have sufficient permissions)
- Select "Remote Management" from the submenu. (If you do not see "Remote Management", you do not have sufficient permissions)
- Select "Remote Dashboard" from the submenu.
- Remotes that are listed under "Remotes Pending Approval" are all awaiting approval and to have a team assigned
- Select the remote you wish to approve and assign a team to.
- Select the announcer you wish to assign this remote to from the dropdown. If a name is already pre-filled, it's either because the sales rep has requested that announcer.
- Select a remote op from the dropdown . If the remote is in the middle of an afternoon show, select the afternoon host for the day so they are aware of the remote.
- Click on "Assign Team" and the remote will be added to the remote calendar and the announcer, op and rep will be notified via email.