Sometimes you may need to delete a user account.
- Login to SPARC Media Hub using your favourite browser
- Select AdminCP from the sidebar (If you do not see AdminCP, you do not have sufficient permissions)
- Select User Management from the sub menu. (If you do not see User Management, you do not have sufficient permissions)
- Select View All Users
- Find the user you wish to delete
- Click the red Delete User button on the right side
- When prompted click the red Yes, delete user button. This will permanently delete the user from the database.
Note: If this user is assigned to multiple markets in your organization they will need to be deleted from each market. This will only remove this user from the market you’re currently working out of.