Great news, you have a new advertiser!! Now let's get them entered into SPARC Media Hub to start making some amazing radio.
Step 1. Open SPARC's Client Management
- Login to SPARC Media Hub using your favourite browser
- Select AdminCP from the sidebar
- Select Client Management from the submenu.
- Select Add New Client
(If you do not see any of the above, you do not have sufficient permissions.)
Step 2. Create New Client
Adding a client is as easy as filling out a form!
What do the fields mean?
Client Name (Legal): Start by entering the legal name for the client. Your traffic system should be utilizing the client's legal name as it should appear on their invoice. By using the same name in your traffic system, this makes it easier for your creative team to find orders, prevent errors and assign cart numbers. If a car company uses their Parent Company ("Massive Car Company Ltd.") as their legal name, but you only deal with their used car side of the company ("Best Used Cars"), enter it as ("Massive Car Company Ltd - Best Used Cars") in SPARC Media Hub.
- Account Executive: Select the account executive (sales rep) for this client.
- Duplication Override: The duplication override allows you to duplicate a client entry. If you have multiple account executives on the same client, repeat these steps as many times as needed, e.g.: House Accounts. The system will automatically check to see if the client is already in the system and prevent duplicating a client, however, if duplication override is set to "Yes", you will be able to add the client regardless how many times it is in the system.
- Default Creative Writer: This is the writer that will automatically be assigned to any task for this client. (If you do not assign a default writer, you will manually select a writer once a task is created)
- Default Producer: This is the producer that will automatically be assigned to any task for this client. (If you do not assign a default producer, you will manually select a producer once a task is created)
- Upload Profile Photo: The last field gives you the ability to upload a logo for the client. This logo will show up in places like the Client Profile and Remote Presentations.